I'm a total gleek!

Its Mothers Day and its a beautiful sunny day in Blackpool. Just thought a video from one of my favourite shows would brighten up my blog. Quite literally, on a Monday night, the hour-long episode of Glee fills my heart with glee

Two of my favourite characters are Emma and Kurt, both completely fashion-forward with Emma ,having a wardrobe to die for and Kurt, who has a healthy respect for Mr Marc Jacobs. One of my favourite moments so far, is the Single Ladies episode. Take a look, see if you agree, and feel free to fill your heart with Glee... xx

Comments

I heart Glee! Love Kurt, he's totally my fave too.
Denise said…
hi there! thanks for admiring my blog!I your blog and your name "i have too many shoes!" hope you'll follow my blog too!:)
Krislyn said…
just discovered your blog. rather interesting posts! i've actually never even seen an episode of glee (can you imagine?!)!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week