I'm a little bit jealous . . .






I've quite proud of myself, I've not bought any shoes for quite a few months now and its given me a chance to give some of my neglected shoes an airing.  This should give me more value for money ie number of wears against cost but I've started to get that feeling that I need a new acquisition to my collection!  This has increased since my sister  Tara showed me her new purchase from River Island.  I'm quite jealous; these fit the nude trend this season and I've yet to find my perfect pair of nude shoes on the high street.



These are definitely statement shoes and I love the hot pink heel and cut out detail.


 The bow detail at the front are super cute!


It's a pity Tara is a size five, I'd have loved to borrow them for a night out, althought I might have had to sneak these out of her wardrobe!  Now all she has to do is find the right outfit to really show off the shoes.  I've suggested a little black dress (LBD) with a skinny hot pink belt.  Now all I need to do is find myself a fabulous pair of shoes, an LBD and arrange a girls night out to show off those shoes and maybe have a couple of mojitos . . .

Comments

Unknown said…
Great shoes! She should wear them with a cute print dress and clash the heel colour with a fab clutch!
CameronPoe2409 said…
Thanks, I'll pass the tip on to Tara!
The shape is one of my favorites and the colour looks like a Spring confection. Just gorgeous!!
xxoo

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week