Put on your dancing shoes


My friend Jo passed me the latest copy of Grazia and its inspired a couple of posts, so here's the first!

How I wish I had a trip planned to London in September, there's a new show that sounds right up my street and matches my blog theme!

Shoes is a new show by the Sadler's Wells Dance Company.  Inspired by woman's love of shoes from Louboutins, trainers, platforms to crocs, there are 32 song and dance numbers inspired by shoes written by the man behind Jerry Springer the Musical.  You can book tickets online and there are a couple of video clips worth checking out that explain the story behind Shoes. The gallery pictures of the dancers are fabulous and I would definitely want some of the shoes featured in the show.  It would have been great if they'd done an X-Factor style audition, I've have applied but I would probably have struggled to choose what pair from my collection would be my perfect dancing companion.

Is anyone being a dancing queen and going to Shoes?

Comments

Sounds much better than going to see Wicked or the Lion King!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week