Sharing the love

This pair of heels I acquired on my search for the perfect pair of nude shoes (I've yet to find a pair I'd really like but perhaps I'll renew my search when its my fortieth next year, maybe my husband will treat me to some Jimmy Choos!?).  Anyway, I've had these shoes a few years now but they've been languishing at the top of my wardrobe and I've not really used them.  These shoes lasted through a long girl's weekend in Majorca  so it seems a shame to just leave them on the shelf.  Luckily my younger sister is a similar shoe size to me and has taken the nude trend to heart, so my shoes are getting a second airing.  Usually I only get rid of shoes when they are basically not fit for purpose but its nice to pass this pair on for a new lease of life! 

As its the bank holiday, I'm off out with the girls for a few drinks, the outfits have been planned and the nude shoes are making an appearance too.  I hope you are all having a glamorous and fab weekend too!

Comments

Make Do Style said…
LK Bennett have some lovely nude shoes xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week