Shoe of the week

This week is a good time to snap up a bargain if you are visiting the Debenhams site as there is 25% off all departments till Saturday 11th September!  I feel this is a great excuse to do some necessary shoe shopping, it makes sense to take advantage of money savings in this current climate!

My shoe of the week is the Miss KG Grey Minnie high heels which have been reduced to a bargain £60.  While these beauties could look fabulous on a night out, I would actually use these to make a statement in the office.  I'd team them up with a black shift dress, keep things simple and just stride on into the office with You've Got the Love playing in the background.  It would definitely be one way of making an entrance!

Enjoy the sales! xx

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi there-they're lovely, the pink floppy bow really make them stand out!!
CameronPoe2409 said…
I know arn't they pretty, I really love the bow detail!
Gorgeous shoes! Love them!
LOVE those shoes! Fabulous. Then again, i'm a sucker for bows! xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/
Unknown said…
I love shoes...love the big pink bow on this pair!Love your blog,I am now a follower:)

Vanessa

glamfashionprincess.blogspot.com

Vanessa

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week