I'm organised - are you?


Finally I've sorted out my wardrobe, with the excuse that I need to get organised for the colder months.  So pictured, is my now pristine wardrobe.  Summer items have been packed away, future car boot sales products have been registered, winter boots have been brought out of hibernation  . . .

Then what happens! The great British Weather decides to have some sort of a mini Indian Summer/heat wave.  Now I have pulled together my capsule working wardrobe, re-heeled my court shoes and dug out the opaque tights, the sun finally decides to appear.  Note to sun - where exactly have you been since July?

I have been sat in my office today when its 29.5c and someone has been wearing white linen pants and wedges!  This really means that I need to step up my plan to convert the attic into dressing room so that all my clothes are easily accessible for any season or weather condition (to be honest though, I really need to work on my outfits for snow days).

How is the weather for you? Are you dressed for it?

Annoyed,
Sunny Blackpool

PS I have been good and only bought a couple of minor additions to my clothes for the next few months.  For the first time ever, I've properly been monitoring the trends with the help of the style Bloggers I follow, their posts have been amazing and worth checking out, links to the blogs I follow are on the front page of my blog.

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi my dear-your wardrobe looks lovely and very neat! Yes, what I do is look at the trends from Vogue and Elle and try and thrift for styles that work for me, then at least if I go off the item I haven't invested loads of money! x
Claudia said…
Wow, that is one organized closet! I hate it, though, when you pack away clothes cause the season is ending and it just lingers longer, making all your packing for naught. It's very hot here right now, unseasonably hot I'd say, and I haven't yet packed away my sundresses because I'm still wearing them!
CameronPoe2409 said…
Thanks Ladies, I'm glad I finally got organised.

My Style - I like your approach to thrifting, its amazing the items you're finding to meet the trends!

Claudia - It does feel like a ritual, packing away the wardrobe and saying goodbye to the season. How lucky to be wearing summer clothes still in October!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week