Shoe of the week

This week, I've taken a look at Mango.  I often forget to check out Mango as its not on my high street (sadly) so its a case of 'out of sight, out of mind'.  There's not a wide range of shoes available online and the colours seem limited mainly to black and tan but there is still a couple of items that I would definitely have added to my shopping trolley.

These sandals come in two colours, are priced at £69.90 and have a 10.5 cm killer heel. I also quite like the let us suggest section that shows some of their products that would really go with the shoes, I especially like the high waisted trousers. 

PS, Echinacea won last week's shoe factor, thanks for the 'votes'!

Comments

cute shoes! we have Mango in SA but they never sell shoes. sad face
Make Do Style said…
Blimey those are high!
CameronPoe2409 said…
Skinny Bitches - what a shame you won't get chance to get your hands at these shoes!

Make Do - I would definitely class these as limo shoes!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week