Cheap as chips

I wanted a pair of nude shoes for a planned Christmas outfit but needed to save the pennies to spend on Christmas presents.  Lucky for me then that I spotted this nude platform heels in my local Barratts shop priced at £13, with an extra instore discount I bought them for £10.97! These were part of their value range, no frills supplied with no shoe box but can you complain at those prices!  The range was quite simply consisting of these nude heels, the same in black, patent and peeptoe.

I've not found the range on the website so in must be just an instore promotion but not bad if you need a quick fix to a party outfit.  The online site currently has a 20% off  everything promotion, so if you don't have chance to pop to your local store then you might find a bargain online.

The shoes are really comfortable to wear and I hoping, snow permitting, to wear them for my first Christmas event on Sunday - a visit to Manchester for the Christmas markets, cocktails and karaoke at a private booth at Tiger Tiger.  Hopefully both me and the shoes will last the day!

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi there-a great buy for Christmas events, fab price too! x

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week