Shoe of the week

I know with this current weather, that I should be nominating a sensible shoe or a sturdy boot. But in these times of snow, cancelled trains and difficulty in accessing the shops, I thought that I must brighten up our day with a shoe that will support you during the party season, with a online discount so you can purchase from the comfort of your sofa by a toasty fire!

This shoe available at Dorothy Perkins has been designed by Alexandra Burke and each purchase provides a donation to Breast Cancer Care.  So you can be glamorous and support a good cause.

They are currently priced at £40.50 and Dorothy Perkins currently have a exclusive 30% off everything online offer for a limited period so you might find a few more bargains.

Comments

agnes said…
elles sont magnifiques en plus, j'aime beaucoup
superumi said…
black and sleek. i like it :)

visit me at:
http://popsicle-dress.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week