Shoe of the week

This week's nomination is from LK Bennett if any of you still can make it to the shops then these have been reduced from £175 to £110. The perfect colour for Christmas and wrapped up in a bow too! 

I think these shoes would be perfect for Mrs Christmas, so I've wrote an open letter to Santa . . .

Dear Santa

If you're reading this, then these shoes would be perfect present for Mrs Christmas.  After all, she's spent this past year keeping you and the elves happy while you have been busy in the workshop.  And don't forget living in the North Pole has limited her fashion choices so she definitely deserves these as a little treat under the tree!

Clare

PS I have been good too, so I would love to see this shoes hanging out of my Christmas stocking on the 25th! xx

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi there-they are gorgeous, the black and red look so lovely together!! Thanks for the ankle sock tip, I think I may get a pair in fishnet or lace, they look great!! xx
Pearl Westwood said…
Oh gorgeous, I really hope you get them x
I hope you get them in your stocking!
Bhushavali said…
That's gorgeous!!!
Merry X'mas love!!!
Fashion Panache
Jamie-Lee Burns said…
aww those are the most darling shoes - and so festive!

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week