These shoes were made for . . .

have I met my match?
. . . tottering!

These were the other pair of shoes given to me as a present for my birthday.  I actually nominated them as a shoe of the week post over a month ago, so its quite nice to put 'my money where my mouth is' so to speak and actually purchase or receive something I nominated.  I've only just found out that they have this style in different colours but I think the cream and black would still be my first choice.

They are really comfortable and very very high!  I wore these out for a birthday meal and to be honest I tottered rather than walked.  Good job I insisted on a taxi-to-venue policy for the night! 

I wore these with some skinny black pants and a tweed jacket but I'm still not sure what other outfits would really show these off - any ideas are welcome. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week