'1st 'Spotted on the street' post

I realise that I can't go on posting about my new purchases in this current climate, while there are lots and lots of shoes out there that I would love to purchase, I really need to not buy and save, save, save! I'm forty later this year I want to mark that occasion with a big purchase, maybe a pair of fabulous shoes.  To do that I need to resist the urge to hit the high street and shop till I drop!

But I still want keep posting about shoes and nominating shoes of the week and keeping with the main theme of my blog, So I'm also going to look at what shoes people are wearing today, I'm going to call the posts 'Spotted on the street'  I'm always out and about with my camera in my bag just in case I spot shoes that I like but I've been conscious about asking people about the shoes they are wearing.  So from now on, I'm going to be fearless and ask them for a photo and find out a little bit about the shoes they've chosen to wear.

So here's my first 'Spotted on the street' post.


My friend and colleague Karen is currently on maternity leave and popped in the office last Friday with some goodies and I spotted her wearing these fabulous boots.  Karen's style, I would say is effortlessly chic, She always looks ultra stylish.  This is amazing considering she is a mother of three, with the youngest children being toddler twins !  Along with the boots, Karen was kitted out with skinny jeans, blue blazer style jacket and a fab t-shirt.  She was definitely a trend-setter for dress-down Friday.  The boots are from L C Waikiki in Istanbul and Karen says they are really comfortable.

Comments

Its a great idea for your posts. Maybe a pair of Louboutins for your 40th? Who knew you could come back from Istanbul with anything other than Turkish Delight!
Sharon S said…
Hi there-fabulous boots indeed, they look great!
CameronPoe2409 said…
Glad you like the boots, I honestly wish I'd been able to take a picture of Karen she looked fab!

Louboutins for my 40th, they are definitely on my wish list! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week