Shoe of the week

the best way to find your inner rock chick

Now these shoes from ASOS might just tick two boxes for me - 1) I can get my rock chick look down to a T and 2) I will have finally found a pair of shoe boots I like. 

I could have done with these boots tonight as I attended a battle of the bands event at my nephews college and the dress code was cool, like Skins. I will do a post later but during my hours spent with my thirteen year old niece I found out that I can't complement someone of their hair as its not the done thing and that I have a FOD - forehead of doom ie an extremely high forehead!).   I need these boots sending in a tied ribbon box to my house immediately just to make me feel better.

Having a busy week, so I'm planning to catch up on all your lovely blogs and reply to your great comments on Thursday.  Hope you'll all looking forward to the bank holiday weekend because I know I am. x

Comments

Sierra said…
Loving these shoes! I just sent you an e-mail, when you get a chance you'll have to let me know what you think. I hope you had a fabulous day! Glad you love shoes like I do. ;)
CameronPoe2409 said…
Hi, I'll take a look at your email. Having a fab day and glad you like the shoes too! xx
Great Shoes! You can always count on teenagers to make you feel good!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week