New sandals on the block

I've invested in some new sandals as my current pair were looking a bit tired or should I say 'well-loved'.

So I bought these sandals from Deichmann.  At £14.99, I didn't think they were a bad price and with the metallic detail, they can be a bit dressy for a flat sandal or just as easily suit a casual outfit planned.
Deichmann has around 2,500 stores across Europe and the US, so you're bound to bump into a store on your travels.  There's one in Blackpool and what I liked about it, was that it has an old-school look to how they display and hold stock in-store.  Remember years ago, when you bought shoes and they were boxes and boxes stacked up on shelves just waiting for an assistant to climb up steps to find your size.  It makes me a bit nostalgic about the build up to a shop purchase.

Comments

HazelxJoy said…
Ohh I like these. I have just scuffed my favourite pair of sandals so I may have to investigate these further ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week