Shoe of the week



Its now just over four months away from my 40th birthday and I've been promised a pair of shoes as a present, so naturally I'm over-excited and thought I should start a list of potential candidates.

Inspired by blogger Fashion Pearls of Wisdom who is a great ambassador for Vivienne Westwood, I decided to do a little online research into the shoes that Dame Westwood has to offer a shocaholic like me. Of course, there are some great contenders for my present selection. 

Like America's Next Top Model, I need to narrow down my list from hundreds down to a select few or else I would need more than four months to make my choice, so here is my favourite two.

So firstly I spotted the Anglomania x Melissa Lady Dragon Heart Shoe and then I feel in love with these Skyscraper heels.  Both available on the Triads website and they are definitely on my list.

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi my dear-wow, these are both gorgeous shoes, I adore Vivienne Westwood and Melissa designs they are lovely!! Hope you have a great week ahead xx
Please may I? said…
my eldest has these they are stunning and smell great too!

unfortunately one of her heels have snapped so i am hoping they will change them for her.

x x
Pearl Westwood said…
They should give me a job shouldn't they ha ha! I tried the skyscrapers on the only thing I would be worried about is that on the flat version the made the flocking went bald where it had rubbed a bit. They look really glam though. I have four pairs of the lady dragons so I guess I do love them best!!
Abi Gray said…
Oh my god, the red ones are AMAZING!!! Love, love, love!
xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week