As another poll closes, another poll opens

I love blogger widgets and gadgets! So I thought I'd take advantage of the poll gadget again and add a new poll for visiters to my blog to take part in.

My last poll about the size of your shoe collection and how much you spend on shoes was interesting:
  • The majority who took part in the poll, spent up to 50 pounds on shoes;
  • three visiters would spend between 200 - 300 pounds on a pair of shoes;
  • the majority of poll participants had more than 50 pairs of shoes; and
  • Two people had lost count of how many shoes they have (and I think one of them was me!).
So thank you for taking part. 

Now I've added another new poll, just one question to answer about what would be the first item on your shopping list if you were given a money to spend on yourself.  So please feel free to take part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week