Is it cocktail hour yet?


We're at the beginning of the second month of 2012 and I am still behind on posting stuff from 2011.  I have truly lost my mojo and struggling to write, so please bear with me.  This month, I'll have to do something creative to help me get back into the swing of things, maybe make a mood board or something - does anyone have any ideas on how to get inspired? Any suggestions gratefully received.

Anyway back to what I'm posting about today . . .  I wanted to buy a cocktail ring for my birthday and decided on this gorgeous ring from Swarovski.  Apart from my wedding ring and a vintage bracelet my husband bought my over ten years ago, I haven't got any expensive jewellery but have a lot of costume jewellery that I don't really wear.  I wanted to invest in something that will last.

So, I spent a bit of money on this as I wanted something that will last and luckily this will also go with my Louboutins.  It is just too pretty and I have not had chance to wear it yet.  But I'm thinking that February might be the perfect chance to give it an airing.

Comments

Please may I? said…
Well its very pretty and will add sparkle to any outfit.

X x
Pennyblossoms said…
Very pretty!
I bought a diamante daisy ring for a fiver to replace a missing piece on a clutch bag. But having tried it on as a ring, I think I'm gonna keep it as that and find some other 'jewel' to use as a replacement!
Think I need another picture of your glorious Louboutins with the ring!
Z xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week