Faking it

There's an article online on the Daily Mail website about creating a DIY Louboutin. And the only word I can think of is why?

Does creating a designer shoe, that still costs you over £100 and goodness knows how much time and patience, give you that feeling of satisfaction in finding the perfect shoe?

While I am lucky to have a couple of designer pairs in my shoe collection, I can still get excited about buying a pair that cost me £20.  Its about the shoe, how it makes me feel, when I'm going to wear them and what the memories I've created wearing them . . . definitely not the price.  I'm just not sure I'd want to spend hours creating a 'fake' shoe to wear out, when I could be spending the time buying a pair of shoes that are within my budget.

Comments

So agree although I am interested in checking this article out x

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week