High fidelity



I am losing the will to live with technology.  I am slowly rebuilding my ipod music collection after my recent IT failure but re-loading a lifetime of cds onto iTunes is taking me ages.  While its an opportunity to cleanse my ipod library, I'm now struggling on whether its un-cool to upload Duran Duran's greatest hits or wondering if my ipod got nicked would my love of cheesy 90's pop ensure its quick return.

My procrastination on deciding whether I need to make my ipod library collections cool and eclectic or just to store the music that makes me smile is making this job so much longer than is needed. 


photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/renneville/2908748583/">Fey Ilyas</a> via <a href="http://photopin.com">photopin</a> <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/">cc</a>

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi my dear!! yes, do upload Duran Duran-funny, back in the day I was a Spandau Ballet girl, but now I adore Duran Duran!! Hope you're good and thanks for the lovely comment too, its hard to get motivated with blogging, but I am trying to make more of an effort-its a bit easier now we are coming to Autumn. Have a great week xx
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daisy Carter said…
Nice...
very good information.....Ballerina pumps
HazelxJoy said…
If it makes you smile, load it! Nothing better than an uplifting tune :)

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week