Building that perfect holiday wardrobe


I'm a city-break person.  I rarely have beach holidays and the nearest I usually get to a stretch of water abroad is crossing over a historic bridge. So, my recent trip to Benidorm highlighted my lack of preparation or wardrobe for a warmer climate.  My friends and family have built up their personal collections of holiday clothes from shorts, bikinis to dresses that they can dig out, year after year, ready for the summer months.   While my 'summer collection' of clothes is limited to a pair of shorts and a couple of t-shirts . . .  I really need to
develop a great capsule wardrobe for fun in the sun. 

If you're looking for some great holiday wardrobe options then take a look at city chic, their range of Plus Size Dresses can take you from strolling through local markets to sipping cocktails in a cool bar.

These dresses would definitely be finding their way into my case.

The perfect dress for day or night just add flats or heels

A mojito would be the perfect accessory for this dress
There should always be room in your case for a little black dress



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey very interesting blog!
My blog ; custom nfl jerseys

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week