Ugly Beautiful



Now these shoes could be my fashion marmite, you are either going to love them or you are going to think they are seriously f 'ugly.


I spotted these Faith boots on sale in the Debenhams at the Bullring in January and resisted the urge to buy them.  On my return to Birmingham the other week, the shoes were still there - obviously waiting for me or that no bugger else would buy them!  With 70% off, these boots came to me at the bargain price of £17.50, not bad and those blue cross sales that Debenhams run are definitely needed in this current climate. 

They are surprising comfortable, although if you were watching me 'clomp' around Debenhams for ten minutes in them 'trying before buying', you might have thought definitely!There are still a couple of sizes left online. I am saving them for a city break in Berlin in a couple of weeks to celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary (time flies so fast) where I might team them up with a dress to celebrate in style.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit
my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that
over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say great
blog!

Take a look at my web blog - true religion cargo pants for men
Also see my website > army cargo pants

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week