Time to talk tights




Its the perfect time of year to start thinking about tights.  I'm sure you've all packed away your sandals and holiday clothes now and are gearing up for the Autumn months.  With this in mind, I'm currently re-working my wardrobe to create some cool, fashionable outfits without breaking the bank.  I've been getting very staid in my outfit choices, so I'm choosing this Autumn to take forward some new stylish new looks both for work and home.  I'm been saving my lovely shoes 'for best' instead of using them for my everyday outfits and life is too short to leave them in the cupboard!

So its the perfect time for receiving some lovely tights, ankle socks and knee highs from the lovely people at Veneziana to try out.  I can't wait to start accessorising my outfits and will post you the results over the next week.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week