Time for Tweed



Its time for me to ditch the black opaque tights and spend that little bit more on hosiery.  I admit, I've been a lazy shopper for a while just grabbing tights while doing the supermarket shop.  While I've saved some pennies, I've worn products that comprised on quality and comfort.  I'm giving my legs a break and saying no more to scratchy, bland tights.  Since the lovely people at Veneziana have sent me some of their products to try out, I've had a re-think on quality over quantity and I've set myself an early New Year's resolution to make more of an investment in the products I want to wear.

The Tweed tights are really cute, grey with little dotted flecks of colour, they're perfect for Autumn. I dug out some T-bar shoes I've had for a couple of years to wear with them.  I wish there was a way I could re-create the texture and feel of the tights for you via the photos, they were so soft and lovely to wear.  I've fallen in love with these 60 denier tights, I'm simply dotty about them.

can you spot the dots?







Comments

HazelxJoy said…
Love these tights, they're really unusual.
I had these shoes in red, loved them!
Thanks for popping over to my blog and commenting. At the moment I'm taking part in Blog Every Day in November - http://www.rosalilium.com/2013/10/blog-every-day-in-november/
so deciding what to post is easy! I've found it's given me lots of ideas for future posts too. Other than that I just blog about what I feel like. Sometimes I only do a few posts in a month and sometimes it's more. I just try not to put any pressure on myself to do it but sometimes I just have to sit myself down and say 'right, blog!'.
CameronPoe2409 said…
I wish I had your dedication! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week