A couple of things




No shoe collection can be complete without the obligatory black stiletto.


Purchased these black heels ready for summer.


These metallic heels from Tesco were my bargain of the year so far...£5


Inspired by an outfit I found on Pinterest, I bought these shoes in the New Look sale and they look great with some turned up jeans and a brocade white and gold coat I've had for years.


These £20 boots from New Look were perfect for walking around Manchester and Bristol, they literally saved my soles!


I bought a basic selfie stick, this is one of my first pictures at a local restaurant with the waiters and my sister and niece.  No more pictures where I am stuck behind the camera. 


A little bit of vintage, purchased in one of our good local vintage shops.


I had to share this picture of my dog Jasper, this totally sums up what kind of Sundays we have at home, I wish sometimes I could feel that chilled out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week